Moneybookers Casinos | Online Casinos that accept Moneybookers for deposits &/or Withdrawals
Love it or hate it money in unavoidable and we have to deal with it every day. Certain companies have come along that have tried to take the fuss out of making payments over the World Wide Web as easily as possible. Moneybookers is one of the very best of these new E-Wallets company's, find out more about it by reading on.
Moneybookers allows customers to move money around online and make safe and secure transactions in real time. Especially useful among online gamblers Moneybookers continues to grow and is one of the most popular e-wallets on the internet.
With Moneybookers all you need to do to make a payment is to supply your email address and password and the transaction is complete. The sheer ease of not needing to type in long strings of credit card numbers makes this method a real winner.
Setting up your account is very easy. Simply go to the Moneybookers website and enter your details, then you can fund your account and make payments instantly.
With a Moneybookers account you will be able to safely pay money into your online gambling player's account and make purchases online without giving out any of your personal info or billing details.
Main features of Moneybookers
- Easy to set up.
- Pay money into your Moneybookers account with all major credit and debit cards and also with bank wire transfer.
- Moneybookers is one of the only true alternatives to Paypal and is gaining ground lately.
- Deposit and withdraw funds with only your email address and passport.
- Great customer service round the clock.
- Cheap transfers
- Widely accepted by online casinos.
Pros of Moneybookers
- You only need to give out your email address when using Moneybookers.
- Instantaneous deposits and withdrawals
- Guaranteed security and privacy.
Cons of Moneybookers
- Currently not available to U.S citizens.