International Bank Wire Casinos | Online Casinos that accept International Bank Wire for deposits &/or Withdrawals
Believe it or not money transfers by Bank Wire are still a feasible way to transfer money from one account to another. This is definitely the oldest method of transferring funds but it is still possible to go into your branch and ask for a transaction of this kind to be conducted.
Although not one of the most popular methods of payment wire transfers are definitely one of the safest. So if safety is your priority (and that it is much more important than either convenience or speed) you should definitely consider that way of transferring funds.
One of the reasons for the safety of this method of payment is that banks have rigorous controls over to whom they transfer money to, no parties in a bank wire transaction remain anonymous and they are always vetted before a transaction is completed. As a result it is almost impossible for anything to go wrong.
How does it work?
Obviously, in order to make a payment by bank wire transfer you need to have a bank account. You must go to your branch in person with the details of the recipient's bank account details. There is some paperwork that needs to be filled in and then the transaction is initiated. It usually takes about a working week in order to be completed.
- When using a Wire Transfer there is no need to open an intermediate account because it is a direct transaction between two bank accounts.
- Wire Transfers are safe and simple, it is nearly impossible to get scammed when using a wire transfer.
- Wire transfer is also a method that U.S players can use.
- Online casinos like wire transfers and often offer their players extra bonuses for using this method of payment.
- There are limits as to the maximum amount of money you can transfer in a single transaction. This is often much higher than what most players will want to deposit in one go, but check it out with your bank as different institutions operate differently.
- Wire transfers involve a fee that usually works as a small percentage charged as commission by the bank on the amount to be transferred. Check out what your own bank charges for these transactions.
- Wire Transfer (remains one of the safest, if not the safest, method of transferring money.
- Wire Transfer also allows you to transfer money in the currency of the account that it is being sent to. Your bank will convert the currency as it is sent.
Pros of Wire Transfer
- Very secure transactions
- All currencies supported
- Accepted by all online casinos
Cons of Wire Transfer
- This is also one of the slowest methods of payment as the transaction takes up to a working week to complete.
- The transactions cost more than other methods of payment.