Firepay Casinos | Online Casinos that accept Firepay for deposits &/or Withdrawals
Firepay is the biggest online debit card in the United States. Firepay is basically an electronic debit card and is one of the fastest growing and most widely accepted methods of payment in the U.S for online gambling. It is quick, easy and they have an excellent customer service team.
The way it works is that you go to their website and register an account by entering in your information. Once the account is confirmed by email and you validate it you can pay money into your electronic debit card. If you wish to use bank transfers to pay money in you will however have to pay a small fee.
Firepay has really become a favorite among online gamblers purely due to its ease of use, its security and just how many online casinos are accepting payments from it.
Your personal data is completely safe as Firepay use fully encrypted algorithms; they use IP filtering and extensive anti-fraud measures than make sure that every transaction that takes place is fully approved by the customer.
Pros and Cons of Firepay
- Easy registration
- No fees for deposits or withdrawals.
- Transactions are instantaneous.
- No limits on the amount transferred
- Comprehensive updates from Firepay at every point of the transaction.
- Great customer service.
- Unfortunately they cannot currently accept credit cards in order to pay funds into your account. This is an inconvenience for most users.