EcoCard Casinos | Online Casinos that accept EcoCard for deposits &/or Withdrawals
EcoCard is what is known as a virtual debit card. Recently it has become exceedingly popular among online gamblers and is now very much regarded as a top alternative method of payment.
EcoCard Ltd has been around in 1998 and is based in Luxembourg. The EcoCard is based on the idea that customers should be able to use their debit and credit cards safely.
Basically it works like a buffer between your own debit or credit card and the company you are trying to conduct business with. You pay money into your EcoCard from your own debit or credit cards and then use your EcoCard's numbers in order to make transactions.
You can use EcoCard wherever you reside and can are able to make payments in wherever and whenever you want and also create transactions in any currencies.
How it Works.
In order to register an account with EcoCard all you need to do is the following:
- Enter your details, create a password for your account and choose your currency.
- You will receive email confirmation of your account.
- You then activate your EcoCard by clicking through from a link in the email.
- You can pay money into your EcoCard in a number of ways including Bank Transfers, start-aptl|westernunion-end%} and moneygram.
- Registration is quick and easy.
- Withdrawing funds from your EcoCard is done with a simple few clicks.
- Multiple currencies and languages are supported.
- EcoCard is as secure a financial transaction as you could possibly hope to conduct.
- Transactions are private and are completed instantly.
Cons of EcoCard
- Withdrawals are not free.
- If you pay in using a bank transfer you will have to pay a 10 dollar fee.
- Bank checks cost even more. These have a fee of 25 dollars. Also only Italian and UK users can use bank checks.