Click2Pay Casinos | Online Casinos that accept Click2Pay for deposits &/or Withdrawals
In today's rapid fire information age where time is money a new breed of payment systems has been developed to make making payments online as quickly and easily as possible. Also with almost everything done online today security has increasingly become a concern for people and this is another reason for the popularity of e-wallets. Enter Click2Pay, which is one of the simplest and quickest services of its kind available.
What is Click2Pay?
Click2Pay works in the same way as an e-wallet, making online transactions quick easy and safe for its customers. With it you can make payments, fund online casinos, and unlike most e-wallets you can also send cash across national borders.
How does Click2Pay work?
It couldn't be easier to make your Click2Pay account. All you need to do is go to their website and enter your information. Registration is very quick and easy to do, which is one of Click2Pay's greatest attractions, its simplicity. Next you pay funds into your Click2Pay account which you can do with credit card, debit card, e-check and bank wire and with your Click2Pay charged with money you can use it immediately
Special features of Click2Pay
Click2Pay differs from most e-wallets in several important ways, read on to find out how.
- Click2Pay is generally thought to have a beefier security system than many other companies. They use advances encryption systems and never share any of your details other than your name, and this only with the company you are dealing with.
- Click2Pay only does business with authorized sites which it knows to be safe to conduct business with. As a result your money is always safe.
- When conducting transactions all you need to give is your personal account number and password for the money transfer to be done automatically
Pros of Click2Pay
- Easy to set up and use
- No fees for registration or bank wire transfers.
- Instantaneous transactions.
- Advanced encryption for customer safety.
- Anonymous transactions.
- Accepted by many online casinos.
- Easy to deposit and withdraw money from your online player account.
- Multi language and currency support.
Cons of Click2Pay
- Not available to residents of the United States
- Only available in a few countries.
- Not accepted by all online casinos.