ACH Casinos | Online Casinos that accept ACH for deposits &/or Withdrawals
Now with most of our financial transactions conducted online there have been a plethora of online payment details coming to the market that enable users to pay for services and products at a distance. ACH has been gaining ground and is now probably one of the most popular online payment systems available.
Automated Clearing House or ACH for short is an online bank wire system, or electronic check that gives users the opportunity to transfer funds remotely from one account to another.
ACH allows for debits and credits to be made so in using ACH for online gambling you can transfer funds into your player account and also receive your winnings back into it.
Basically ACH is a middle man between your bank account and the company you are trying to conduct business with. Just like Paypal works as a middle man between your credit card and the company you are conducting a transaction with.
All you need to do to conduct an ACH transaction is enter your details, write your name, the amount of money you are trying to transfer, your account number, a check number and routing number and the transaction is complete!
- ACH was created primarily as a electronic check payment method;
- Transactions take up to eight working days to process.
- Transactions can be made without the use of a credit card.
- There is an upper limit on transactions; you cannot transfer more than 250 dollars a day.
- Also bear in mind that ACH is only currently available to customers based in Canada and the U.S
- Currently ACH is accepted by most online casinos but as the legal situation regarding payments in online gambling is constantly changing you should keep your eyes open to any changes in legislation.